- 1 tin of tuna
- 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 6 handfuls of pasta
- 1 small bag of crisps, crushed for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add a pinch of salt to the pasta water and cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, tuna and half of the cheese.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top along with the crushed crisps.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
With thanks to Nourish Foodbank
Got a recipe that makes great use of food surplus? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org