Today marks the launch of the Raconteur Sustainable Business Report 2021, a report that brings together the key research, knowledge and thought-leadership driving the future of sustainable business - including an article from Neighbourly’s own CEO Steve Butterworth and COO Zoe Colosimo.
This exclusive report, published in The Times, also addresses some of the challenges facing sustainable business and offers expert advice on how to tackle these issues.
What to expect from the report
On page 7, Steve and Zoe address how creating localised impact fuels trust in business, along with how local communities are proving the solution to global problems, referencing Neighbourly-commissioned YouGov research on the additional trust formed in businesses that support local good causes.
Other themes and features within the report include:
- Feature interview with Nigel Topping. What practical steps can companies take to truly reach Net Zero within their given timeframes?
- Balancing sustainability with shareholder expectations. How can business leaders juggle the expectations of their shareholders and board members with sustainability efforts?
- Green premiums. A realistic plan to drive for net zero carbon for businesses.
- Taking a vaccine approach to sustainability. How can companies think innovatively about social impact?
- Becoming a B-Corp. Is it right for your business, pros and cons